If we are going to do a travel By plane and this is more than ten hours without stopovers, we must take into account a series of considerations so as not to get bored, overwhelmed, and even something happens that causes us health problems (for example, diabetic people They cannot be seated for many hours in the same position because this can generate circulatory complications so they must take preventive measures before a trip of more than eight or ten hours).
How to get over a long plane trip? Here are a series of recommendations to avoid from the popular economy class syndrome to other more particular complications.
• Take off our shoes or travel in sports shoes that are more comfortable and keep our feet ventilated and at rest.
• Walk through the corridors of the plane at least every two hours to avoid circulation problems and that a thrombosis can be generated.
• Stretch your legs, including performing lower extremity rotation exercises. If in our seat we do not feel comfortable for these exercises, we can do them in the waiting area located in the bathroom area.
• To rest on a long flight, it is recommended to use silicone or rubber ear plugs - in order to isolate ourselves from external noises - in addition to having a neck pad. If we are nervous when traveling, it is recommended to sleep as little as possible the 48 before the flight.
• As we recommend above lines to travel with comfortable shoes or in any case put on rest socks, it is also recommended to travel with light clothing or bring a change of light clothing to put on the plane.
• If we suffer from any disease that can be complicated by inadequate circulation, we must consult with our doctor to prescribe an appropriate medication according to our needs, especially if we are part of people at risk such as pregnant women, diabetics, people with problems cardiac, with obesity, among others.
Others helpful tips To cope with a long plane trip and that although they seem obvious we usually forget are: carrying a good book, having a music player with the music of our choice; If we like games, we can take a portable video game console on the trip; avoid coffee or caffeinated beverages as well as alcohol at least twelve hours before the trip; And if despite all this we still do not know what to do, we can always resort to a good conversation with other passengers.
This article has been shared 19 times. We have spent many hours collecting this information. If you liked it, share it, please: