Identification of the Data Controller
- Identity-Entity: DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, SL
- CIF: B53853461
- Postal address: Av.de las Jacarandas, 2, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia (Spain)
- Telephone: +34 963 498 949
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social object: Consulting.
- Public Data: https://astelus.com/
- Registration details: Alicante Mercantile Registry, Volume 2763, Folio 110, Book 0, Section 8, Page A 82733.
In compliance with articles 13 to 24.2 of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD) and Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), the Data Controller informs to users, who have proceeded to create a profile on the following Social Networks (RRSS):
with the main purpose of advertising our services and contacting clients or potential clients.
If you as a User have a profile on the same Social Network as our entity, you can freely join the page created by us, thus showing interest in the information that we publish on said Network.
By joining, you offer us visibility of certain personal data publicly offered by you on your profile.
Only in the event that you join our detailed Social Networks page, your profile data will be processed by our entity only within the Social Network itself and in no case will they be processed by us outside of it without your prior consent.
As a user, you can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee the privacy of those data that you do not want to make public.
Once you have joined our page and if you deem it appropriate, you can publish comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network, reminding you that in all cases, you must be the owner of these, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of affected third parties.
Any publication on the page, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. related to minors, those who violate or are likely to violate honor, morals, ethics, good taste, decorum and / or who infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or any other that goes against the Law. In these cases, our entity reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
Our entity will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published. The user must bear in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so they will be solely responsible for their publications and their privacy.
Our entity may use the Social Network to advertise, in any case, complying with the requirements of the current Regulations applicable to Data Protection and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending our pages to other users so that they too can enjoy promotions or be informed of events or activities of our entity will not be considered advertising.
Competitions and promotions
Our entity reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which users who wish to participate and who are linked to our page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published in it, always complying with the Law or regulation that is applicable.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Our entity as Responsible for the Treatment, will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public information of the user's profile.
- Respond to user requests.
- Sending individual messages to the user through the channels of the Social Network.
- Publication in the user's profile of information related to our entity.
- Updates to the status of the page that will be published in the user's profile.
The user can stop following our entity on social networks at any time, control their connections, delete the content that no longer interests them and restrict who shares their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
You can contact our entity at any time to find out what personal data we are treating about you, therefore access these, rectify them if they are inaccurate, limit their use, delete them, even request their portability and exercise your right to oppose the treatment, requesting it in writing to email@example.com and accompany your request with a copy of your ID or document proving your identity.